New applicants are considered once a year in September of each year.
Who should apply?
CAP is a dedicated competitive training program. The CAP archer not only wants to compete and win but also has an intrinsic value with their archery. They are able to shoot daily rather than on a weekly basis. They are a self starter and should not have to be told to practice. They are excited about change and how that will make them better in the long run.
Who should NOT apply?
People who have never shot before or have no understanding of NTS (National Training System).
If you are new to archery please inquire at Archery Training Center
All CAP applicants must agree to the follow:
- Sign letter of commitment with their parents (if under 18 years old).
- Be able to shoot the entry MQS (Minimum Qualifying Score) by September of the applying year.
- Able to train 6 days a week.
- Compete in tournaments on a local, state and national level.
- Have their own competition equipment.
- Shoot a MQS of 240 at 18 meters. (Minimum Qualifying Score)
There are a maximum of 6 archers in CAP. Preference will be given to those archers between 12-15 years old.